Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 24

From Sherri:
To all you beautiful people that have offered prayers, best wishes, warm comments, you have given great synergy through your faith and positive thoughts, THANK YOU. You have lifted our family in times when we couldn't pick ourselves up.

I know we have had wonderful miracles under God's hands, and we will see more. His tender mercies have given us so much peace, comfort and hope when it seemed impossible.

Natalee’s treatment is all-iffy. Since it is an experimental drug it may or may not work. There is a long list of side effects; some could be long lasting others that could be harsh during treatment.

These are the miracles we are asking that you pray for:
  1. That this drug will be effective on Natalee’s tumors that is in her lungs, and any remaining cells from her surgery.
  2. That her body can endure the treatment.
  3. That her body will increase in health and strength (she has lost another 8lbs. in one week).
  4. To protect her other kidney and that she will never have a recurrence of this cancer.
  5. That the tumor that was sectioned and sent to many cancer clinics will find answers for a strong cure of this cancer.

Again thank you for your continuing prayers, for your calls, concerns and most of all for the visits, it is good for Natalee.

With grateful hearts,
The Walton family

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Natalee,

Well, I don't have anything new so....
HI! And BYE!

Nicholas K.

Presley said...

Natalee-

How are you? You sound okay, but i know you probably are not as comfortable as you were before. But, no matter- I still love you just the same!

Margo said...

Hey Natalee!
I also don't really have much new to say. So keep up the Mirecles (and I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong) and get some rest.
Wishing you health and happiness, Margo S.

Anonymous said...

Natalee~
Omg, I feel so bad! I haven't posted in days!
I loved seeing the pictures by the way! It looks like you are feeling a ton better!!! It's really coolio dat all your friends came to see you-some times i see them around school with there pickle shirts! It always makes me think of you! I wish you even knew how loved you are. I bet there are even people you have no idea who they are praying for you (and one of those people may as well be me!)! It looks like your hospital room is nice, but no place like home, right? I will be praying and wishiong your treatment goes well. Im sorry you can't play volleyball-did you know i play? What team did you play for? That would be cool if we could do the same team next fall! Wow...can u believe we are almost 7th graders??? When i think of it, its amazing! Just about one year ago, i was afraid of middle school, and worring about stupid little things, and i love it! Ok, well i gotta go to bed (Shhh...im not supposed to be on the computerr!) but just wanted to let you know i still pray and hope and wish for you even if i dont write on your blog. I really enjoyed hearing from your mom and i hope you can write something on here too! I think everyone would love to hear it! I know a miricale is gunna take place soon!
--Courtney T 6A
<3

Anonymous said...

Natalee is a babe

Susan Vargo said...

Sherri:
Your note was very touching and really let us know how much we have helped. I'm glad Natalee is able to have friends around. I think their energy is uplifting and will help her be strong enough to walk through this next part of the path. I am visualizing surprises coming your way and answers presenting themselves when you least expect it. Everything thus far has exceeded your expectations so why should that change now? :-)

Hopefully Charlie and a group of friends can schedule a visit with Natalee for this weekend. Take care and keep expecting the best!

Susan Vargo

Unknown said...

Natalee-

Oh No!
I Just Realized You Will Not Be At School On The Last Day!

Hm... Is it just me or did I not sound like myself? Anyway, I Just realized you won't be here for the last day (I know, I know. How did I JUST realize that). I also just wanted to say I hope that the fact that so many people are looking for updates and people visiting has made you much more joyful.

Nicholas K.

P.S My longest comment!

Anonymous said...

Natalee,
Can u believe it is almost summer?! Gosh We will have to chill this summer, call me up whenever u want- i will be SURE to come c u! I am still praying for you, and alot of my friends from school are praying too! You probably don't know them, but they are praying for you! I know you are such a miricle! ( i bet you $5 i spelled that wrong, sometimes i do dat!) I will see you soon!

Your Friend--

Presley

Madeline said...

Hey Natalee! I miss you! I havnt posted a comment in days! Sorry! It's so great to hear that you are doing well! I hope I can come visit you this summer!!! Your so awesome, and I love you!
Love, Madeline