Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More Love for Natalee



Actually, this is just of one of so many touching things that I have heard about but it's the first one that I was able to get pictures of.  
Add Image
Natalee's basketball team had a game today, and they all wore a special sock that their coach made for them.  

Thank you so much to Cassie for sending the link to this, to Coach Darryl for his brilliant idea, and for Natalee's teammates.

I can't figure out how to get the video from Cassie's Picasa Album, but I have a link to it here!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello again,
I just wanted to say I will be fasting and praying. Also I think those socks are one of the best gestures I've seen.

Sending good thoughts to you!

Nicholas K.

Tammy Fulps said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy Fulps said...

Natalee...
In every huddle the team yelled "Natalee"...too bad we didn't win! But you will win today! Be strong and know we are all praying for you today. You are most definately in God's Hands...

Tammy

Melissa said...

Hi Natalee,
I just want to say that I hope your surgery goes well and I love those socks

Brianna Smythe said...

Hey Natalee

I hope you like the socks. I know that the surgery will go well. I looked so funny to day at school with my green shorts and love Natalee sock. I don` t care though because it is for one of my best friends. Love you Natalee!!!

Love,
Brianna

Anonymous said...

Brianna~
It took me a while to figure out the socks, but i went home and checked the blog and it clicked! They were cute, and i saw some other girls wearing them! I think it would be cool if we could make things that say like Go Natalee shirts and stuff like people did and sell them!
--Courtney T

Justin W said...

Man those socks are cool i wish i had some... But im glad everyone is supporting you every day and i Pray and hope for the best of you, Natalee
~~~JUSTIN~~~